Good bye Monoxera blogspot

8:17 PM

(2) Comments

I got warning already :(.. my google docs blocked already (new text), just now my blogger account was suspended, even i can access it now, soon everything will be removed by blogger.

I don't have any money, cannot buy private hosting so this is the end of monoxera. Well very shot life huh? 46 days :)....

Good bye allllllllllll......... any advice, suggestion and help? tell me in chatbox k.

(Ignore this post :p)

xeno

2 Responses to "Good bye Monoxera blogspot"

D. Jackson said :
June 16, 2010 at 6:20 AM
Oh com'on...this isn't fair...WTF.......i really like this place.

Dude!!! can't you do somethingggggggg....
KoreanFan said :
July 15, 2010 at 8:28 PM
Hi Monoxera, would you like to join our team on http://koreanfan.com and become an administrator of koreanfan.com?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails