monoxera.net update (September 15, 2010)

12:27 AM

(2) Comments

My hosting said their going to transfer my site to new server, well my hosting is famous for it incompetence, slow and suck so don't expect to much.

I just got email that said their already transfer the server and i need to change the name server, so please wait up to 1-2 days for the dns update. Let's hope it work, i still cannot access my control panel but i hope the forum can be access soon.

Sorry for all the inconvenience.

-xeno-

xeno

2 Responses to "monoxera.net update (September 15, 2010)"

Anonymous said :
March 31, 2013 at 6:26 AM
Not a single link is workingon this blog man. It's a great collection but totally useless. All and I mean all links on this blog are dead end.......
Anonymous said :
March 31, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Please update all links and reactivate this blog please I beg u.....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails